Special Issue “AI in Life Sciences” – “10th Annual Conference on Machine Learning, Optimization and Data Science – LOD 2024”
- Giuseppe Nicosia, EAB Member
- Jürgen Bajorath, Editor-in-Chief Artificial Intelligence in the Life Sciences Journal.
The Special Issue / Themed Article Collection (TAC) of the Artificial Intelligence in the Life Sciences Journal invites contributions for the LOD 2024 Track “Machine Learning and Data-Driven Methods in the Life Sciences“ as well as other Tracks. In addition to studies with immediate relevance for the life sciences, contributions reporting new concepts or methodological advances in machine learning and data science having transfer potential for life science research are highly encouraged. For example, this often applies to deep learning models originally developed for applications in other scientific areas such as language or vision models. Inquiries concerning potential submissions should be directed to the editors.
The TAC opens for submissions on October 1st, 2023.
The LOD 2024 paper submission deadline is March 23rd, 2024.
Instructions for submission:
The submission website: https://www2.cloud.editorialmanager.com/ailsci/default2.aspx
To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue, it is important that authors select
VSI: LOD 2024 – Original Research / VSI: LOD 2024 – Review
when they reach the “Article Type” step in the submission process.
For the Submissions in the Special Issue, there will be no Article Processing Charges (APCs).
- Giuseppe Nicosia, University of Catania, Italy
- Jürgen Bajorath, University of Bonn, Germany
- Matteo Amaradio, University of Catania, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ivan Arisi, European Brain Research Institute (EBRI) Rita Levi-Montalcini, Rome, Italy
- Andrea Mastropietro, University of Rome “La Sapienza”, Italy (email@example.com)
- Luca Zammataro, University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas, USA