“Foundation Models – From Theory to Industrial Applications”
- Language – Large Language Models
- Vision – Large Vision Models
- Vision and Language
- Beyond Vision and Language
- Multimodal Foundation Models
Keynote Speakers: TBA
- Workshop paper submission deadline: Saturday March 23, 2024 (AoE)
- Workshop paper acceptance decision to authors: by Thursday May 23, 2024
- Camera Ready Submission Deadline: by Sunday June 23, 2024
- All workshop papers must be submitted using EasyChair.
- Workshop dates: September 22-25, 2024
All accepted papers will be published in a volume of the series on Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) from Springer – Nature after the conference (Conference Post-Proceedings).
The call for papers (CfP) for the LOD 2024 workshop on “Foundation Models” is the same CfP used for the entire LOD 2024 conference.
Organizers and Chairs:
Giuseppe Nicosia, University of Catania, Italy (firstname.lastname@example.org)