“Foundation Models – From Theory to Industrial Applications”
The Wordsword Hotel & SPA – Grasmere – Lake District, England
Lecture Hall: Coleridge Suite
September 23-25, 2023
- Language – Large Language Models (e.g., GPT family, BERT, Megatron-Turing NLG, …)
- Vision – Large Vision Models (e.g., MAE, SimCLR, …)
- Vision and Language (e.g., DALL.E, ALIGN, CLIP, …)
- Beyond Vision and Language (e.g., Video, Knowledge-Graph, Structured Data, Multilingual, …)
“Evaluating the Commonsense Reasoning abilities of Foundation Models“, Anthony G. Cohn, University of Leeds, UK The Alan Turing Institute, UK
“Foundation Models”, Sven Giesselbach, Fraunhofer Institute – IAIS, Germany
“GPT”, Sven Giesselbach, Fraunhofer Institute – IAIS, Germany
“OpenGPT-X and Application and Practical Training of Large Scale Language Models”, Sven Giesselbach, Fraunhofer Institute – IAIS, Germany
- Workshop paper submission deadline: Saturday June 10, 2023 (AoE)
- Workshop paper acceptance decision to authors: by Monday July 10, 2023
- Camera Ready Submission Deadline: by Thursday July 20, 2023
- All workshop papers must be submitted using EasyChair.
- Workshop dates: September 25-26, 2023
All accepted papers will be published in a volume of the series on Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) from Springer – Nature after the conference (Conference Post-Proceedings).
The call for papers (CfP) for the LOD 2023 workshop on “Foundation Models” is the same CfP used for the entire LOD 2023 conference.
Organizer and Chair: Giuseppe Nicosia (email@example.com)